Monday, March 4, 2013

Day 1

Starting Weight on 3-4-2013: 205.2
Goal Weight by 3-11-2013:   202
Pant Size: 14
Shirt Size: M

Breakfast:

2 eggs
1 english muffin
1 banana

Total Calories: 395

Snack:

Pretzels

Total Calories: 120

Lunch:

2 tuna wraps with light mayo and avacado
crackers

Total Calories: 186
 
Supper:

Half a chicken breast with salt/pepper and season salt (steamed)
Small sweet potato with sour cream
1/3 cup of peas

Total Calories: 358

*Note* I forgot how hard the first few days (usually the first 10) are. Cutting out the stuff I eat and the habits I have created is tough. I managed to not go into the cabinets looking for chocolate or something to snack on. Instead I did some money budgeting in our bedroom and went to bed. Should be interesting to see how the next few days go. Glad that the next holiday is at the end of the month. Should be well into my program by then. Total Calories: 1059

No comments:

Post a Comment